Saturday, May 3, 2008

I am such a lame blogger!!!

My wife tells me all the time about how my blogging skills, or at least my commitment to blogging, is crap! She's right. I just don't spend that much time on the internet...and when i do, it's usually buying music off iTunes, or mind numbingly surfing youtube. I don't like to blog unless I have something really profound to say,which you can tell by my 15-20 day intervals between blogs that my profoundness(?)doesn't come that often. haha

So to keep in the spirit of my lame blogging style...I'm going to take one of those surveys...one of those things that make you cringe everytime you get one in your email...yeah you know! Here it goes!

26 Questions About Me

Question #1
How did you get your name?

Named after me pops!

Question #2
A memory you won't forget

Man so many!! To name one...my dad buying me my first bass! A black Starforce...Watch out now!!

Question #3
Favorite color

Brown

Question #4
Favorite foods

Italian, a good steak, fried fish!

Question #5
Favorite drink

My wife's sweet tea, or a good lemonade

Question #6
Favorite brand of shoes

A toss up between Puma, Addidas, and Nike

Question #7
Favorite brand of clothes

Whatever I feel comfortable in.

Question #8
Favorite icecream

Gimme some good ole' Choc!

Question #9
Your best friend

Fatima Brown!

Question #10
Favorite animal

Bulldog. Any kind. Pitt, Bull Terrier, American, English.

Question #11
Future career

Worship Pastor. More of a priviledge and a calling, but I guess it would qualify as a career too.

Question #12
Favorite restaurant

Depends on the mood. i can always handly The Outback are Arby's!

Question #13
Favorite tv shows

Anything on Discovery, Dives and Diners, any crazy traveling food show, house, anything on the NFL network.

Question #14
A country you like to visit

England or Ireland

Question #15
Favorite book

Dunno if I have a favorite.

Question #16
Ever thought about being gay?

Sure I guess. I've never thought I was gay.

Question #17
Favorite cell phone company

They all suck!

Question #18
whats your personality

Man that's a toughy. It's hard to judge yourself. I would say I'm a pretty crazy, fun loving, loyal guy. I sometimes am a cynic, but try my best to stay positive. I am friendly, but don't have patience for the following types of people: Liars, backstabbers, dividers, brown nosers, egomaniacs.

Question #19
Favorite old movie

The Godfather

Question #20
Favorite old song

Baba O'Riley..That's Tough!! My answer would probably change everyday if you asked everyday.

Question #21
Lucky number(s)

Don't have any

Question #22
Latest you have ever stayed up

3 days straight

Question #23
What kind of friend are you Freind

Loyal, and honest.

Question #24
Favorite car

'64 or '65 Lincoln Continental. Black as death!

Question #25
A friend you left hanging

Probably all of them at one time or another.

Question #26
Something you'll never do

Say never! lol

4 comments:

Sherri Walker-McCann said...

Great survey johnnie! Your wife is right-you should blog more!

Tara Sloan said...

Your favorite color is BROWN??? Lord have mercy!

Johnnie said...

Yes..I love brown. All shades. What can I say, I'm a boring guy! haha

The Unique Mind said...

Yeah, i can relate on the whole blogging thing. I try to make time or find something to blog about, to me....I would rather just be looking up music or learning something new about it,i could spend HOURS on Itunes(shamefully enough). But my aunt sherri likes to know whats going on with me so i try to keep it posted?