Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Great music to check out.

Here is a quick list of some music i've really been diggin lately, and would suggest you check out.

The Glorious Unseen- Tonight the Stars Speak

Listen Here

This is some of the most beautiful passionate worship I have ever heard! It may take some getting used to Ben's voice, but the songs are incredible!!



Shane & Shane- Pages


Listen Here

Most of my friends can't believe that I'm really into these guys, but I am. Their vocals are incredible, and I have become a much better guitarist just from listening to Shane Barnard.


Vineyard UK- All From You

Listen Here

This is my favorite new worship album. The album isn't really new but it's new to me. It really has some great simplistic songs on here.



I'll periodically put some bands and albums up here for everyone to check out.

Start a Movement!

- j -

No comments: