Friday, September 5, 2008

Desicion OMG

First things first. Anyone who hates either one of these candidates shouldn't be allowed to vote. Anyone who thinks McCain is a stupid old man, or thinks Obama is an anti-American secret muslim I would call them ignorant to their face. Here are some dilemas I'm having with "Decision 08".

Sarah Palin. I liked her until the speech. I wanted to see what her views were. How she thought we could improve the country and how it's ran. I got none of that. She stood with a strong back bone, but had little substance I thought. She seemed very cynical. She tried very hard to discredit the other campaign, without adding any merit to her own. Possible smart move by McCain, possible blunder. They can no longer attack Obama with the inexperience strategy, which let's face it, is the only thing they have had on him. It was a par play. Not a shot to move ahead.
It's funny to me how each campaign looks exactly the same. Obama screamed Washington is broke we need a fresh start, and he picked someone with the age and experience of McCain, and McCain screamed Obama is inexperienced, we need people who have been there, then he picked a young fresh face who will be a first should they enter the White House. So each one of them picked a VP candidate that goes against everything they've been saying. Politic much?


I was thinking though, who cares who the VP is? These guys have been campaigning for over a year now. No one should like them more or less because of the mascott (VP) they selected. But this is the US of A. Where anyone can be swayed by clever marketing. Either way there will be a change. However these campaigns have been so vanilla, those of us who don't just vote for the donkey or the elephant can't tell what flavor either of them are. Most Americans don't care. I feel that just about anyone who is registered with either party doesn't have to hear one bit of truth to know who they are going to vote for. The two most liberal guys to run for president this year both spoke at the RNC. Joe Leiberman and Rudy Giuliani. I'm sure good ole republicans would argue against that, but that would just mean they don't do their homework. Please...if you don't beleive me folks look it up before you try to argue against the truth.


It is in many ways exciting, and many ways troubling. Because either these are two of the best candidates that we've had in a long time, or the two biggest liars. I believe they are two of the best candidates. Thier VP selection was a wash...they canceled each other out. So WHO do I vote for? Lots of prayer will come before this decision. I would suggest everyone do the same.
Start a Movement!
- j -

No comments: